The use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should exit Small Publishers Fair’s website immediately.
1. While Small Publishers Fair (SPF) tries hard to ensure that this website is functioning correctly and is as accurate as possible, this will not always be achievable and therefore the following disclaimer applies.
This website is provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind. SPF does not guarantee or represent that the content and/or facilities available or accessible via the website will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
SPF expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the website, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors – whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
Accessing the website and the downloading of material from it is done entirely at the user’s own risk. The user, and not SPF, will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if SPF has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
2. Small Publishers Fair’s website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information obtained from the NT’s website.
3. The contents of SPF’s website, including any software, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of SPF’s website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of the SPF.
4. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of SPF’s website for any purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
5. You are not permitted to transmit anything which, in SPF’s opinion, harms SPF’s business or in any way offends other users or persons.
6. You are not permitted to alter SPF’s website in any way.
7. SPF logo must not be used for promotional or linking purposes unless prior approval in writing has been given. Please contact the organiser for details on obtaining such approval.
8. You must not post onto or transmit to SPF’s website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
9. SPF reserves the right to refuse to post onto or remove anything from its website which, in the SPF’s opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions. The SPF shall not in any way be liable for such actions.
10. Providers of other websites may place text-based links to pages on SPF’s website without seeking prior permission. However such links must not open SPF website pages into frames within another website. Pages from SPF website must be loaded into the user’s entire browser window.
11. SPF may record, preserve, trace and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via SPF’s website where required by law or where SPF is acting in good faith.
12. Links to third party site: SPF’s website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than SPF. The operation of such websites is outside SPF’s control and you proceed at your own risk. SPF does not endorse or sponsor and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site. SPF does not guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.