The Small Publishers’ Fair is an annual celebration of books by contemporary artists, poets, writers and book designers. It is held in Conway Hall in London’s Bloomsbury on the second weekend in November.
The 2017 Small Publishers Fair will take place on Friday 10 and Saturday 11 November.
- Over 60 publishers from across the UK and around the world
- readings and talks
- special exhibition on the stage at Conway Hall
- FREE entry to the Fair and all activities
- thousands of original works to buy
- stands run by the creators and publishers
- beautiful and historic venue in the heart of Bloomsbury
Click here for a review of the 2016 Fair and the special exhibition ‘Avant-Folk’ from Michael Caines of The TLS.