“…the Fair found its true home at Conway Hall, in Red Lion Square, where writerly Bloomsbury meets printerly Holborn.”
John Bevis ‘Construction, Storage, Despatch’, Coracle 2015
11am to 7pm, Friday 10 and Saturday 11 November 2017
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Download a copy of the 2017 Programme and use it to pre-plan your visit and get the most out of the Fair. You can also pick up an A5 printed version at the Fair for free.
Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL
Tube – Holborn, 5 minutes
Exit tube station on to High Holborn and cross to the other side of road. Take the first left (Procter Street). Red Lion Square is just across the road.
Cycle – docking stations on Red Lion Square, Red Lion Street, Southampton Place and Theobold Road. Bike stands next to Conway Hall.
Buses to Red Lion Square – 19, 38, 55, 98, 243, N19, N38, N41, N55, N98
Level access throughout. Disabled toilets. Baby changing facilities. Buggy storage – ask at reception.
– There are no credit card facilties.
– Conway Hall has good wifi so can use Paypal and other mobile payment apps.
– Cash machines: 3 mins to Lloyds Bank and Barclays on Southampton Row. Exit Conway Hall on to Theobalds Road. Turn left. Southampton Row is the next major road. You can see the banks from the junction.
FOOD AND DRINK
– The Park Café, Red Lion Square Gardens, 1 min
Friday & Saturday 6am to 6pm
Take out or eat in coffees, fresh mint tea, falafel, tagines and great tablouleh. 10% discount for publishers and visitors. Take out teas £1, coffees £1.50.
– City Snacks, 29 Theobalds Road, (behind Conway Hall) 1 min
Friday only, 6am to 5pm
Cosy, traditional Italian sandwich bar. Panini, pasta, coffees etc.
Listed on www.classiccafes.co.uk.
10% discount for publishers and visitors
– The Dolphin Tavern, 44 Red Lion Street, WC1R 4PF, 1 min
Convivial local, where you’ll often Fair participants taking a break over a pint.